Having great credit is more important than ever!
But why work with us?
- We are a company with professionalism, passion, and integrity.
- We will be intimately involved with your credit repair experience.
- We will be there for you every step of the way.
- Credit education and correction is legal and the law is on your side. We help and guide you from start to finish and we prepare all of the documentation for the various credit agencies.
- Our fees are reasonable! We do not charge by the hour and do not stick you with any hidden fees. There are NO long binding contracts. We help you work with your files until complete.
We have an excellent track record in helping client's to improve their credit scores!
If you have a better credit score you could potentially have a better interest rate. Just an increase of 20 points in your credit score can mean a difference of tens of thousands of dollars in interest saved on an average priced home and hundreds of dollars of interest saved on car payments and credit cards. We have a proven track record of helping clients to raise credit scores quickly and effectively to give you better purchasing power.
Credit Education & Document Preparation
- FREE consultation
- Three "prescription" plans to choose from
- Sessions as low as $49 for credit education and credit building
- Monthly credit repair services starting at $99/mo for individuals, $175/mo for married couples/domestic partners*
- Convenient recurring monthly payments
- No hourly fee
- No hidden fees
- Monthly credit monitoring fee included**
(*rates vary based on Rx plan)
(**only applies to Rx C plan)
Our Service and Cancellation Policy:
- You have not used a credit-consulting agency nor attempted to repair your credit six months prior to signing up for our services.
- You agree to follow our credit education guidelines throughout the entirety of the credit repair process.
- We'll provide as many disputes necessary for your case file.
- You agree to send updated reports from the three credit bureaus to us within 5 days of receipt.
- You should receive updated credit reports every 30-45 days and make us aware if updated reports have not been received.
- You may cancel services at any time. Please notify us in writing 7 days before the next billing period.
These people had amazing results
"While I've maintained good credit, there were many errors discovered on my credit report. Credit Checkup helped clean up the inaccuracies and that improved my credit even more!"
"Credit Checkup helped remove negative items from my credit report, improving my score, and I was able to purchase my first home!"
"They were very professional and encouraging. They provided great education so I can make the right decisions to maintain my credit going forward."